Conference Registration NOW OPEN!
$399 + Hotel
- Febuary 1 - April 15: $349
- April 16 - June 1: $399
Registration CLOSES June 1, 2019
What is included in the registration fee?
- Meals during conference with the exception of Monday evening
- Ticket to the Awards Luncheon
- Registration packet and materials
- Conference t-shirt and bag
- Access to workshops, plenary sessions, and keynote speakers
- Opportunity to network with conference sponsors and hundreds of SADD students from around the country
- Educational opportunity of a lifetime!
NEW FOR 2019! ADVISOR PERK: For every five student registrations, one advisor will receive half off of their registration fee! (If registering five or more students, contact Julie Kettner for discount code)
REGISTRATION CLOSES JUNE 1, 2019
How to Register
Conference registration is now open and easier than ever before!
- Register through the SADD Portal: Click the Conferences tab. Follow the instructions to register yourself as an advisor or your students. Questions? Contact Julie Kettner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book your hotel room: Click the link provided below to book hotel rooms for your group.
- SPONSORS and GUESTS: Please email Julie Kettner for your link to register.
The conference hotel is the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch. The SADD National Conference room rate is $119 + tax per night.
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
7500 E Doubletree Ranch Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Link to book rooms: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/SCOTT/G-SADD.
To help you with this process, you may download the hotel credit card authorization form and a rooming list template found in the SADD Portal under Resources/Conference.
When booking your rooms, remember that student and adult attendees are not permitted to room together. SADD recommends quad occupancy for students, and either single or double rooms for advisors. For advisors that prefer to share rooms, use the SADD National Advisor Facebook group to connect with other advisors and potential roommates.
As you plan your travel, there are a few things you need to know. Coming from most parts of the country, flying will be easiest. Be sure to book your flights into Sky Harbor International (PHX). You have three options for transportation between the airport and hotel.
- Super Shuttle: This group transportation service allows you to schedule shuttle pickups days, weeks, or even months in advance. Simply go to http://www.supershuttle.com/ to book.
- Uber: This service connects you to a cab or private vehicle right from your smart phone. Simply download the Uber app, plug in your credit card information, and request a ride when you’re ready to leave the airport.
- Traditional taxi cab: To hail a traditional cab from the airport, go to door #4 and stand in line at the taxi stand. You will quickly be directed to a car. Because not all cabs take credit card, however, be sure to have cash on hand for payment. For conference attendees that plan to drive to Phoenix, hotel parking is available.
If you have questions, please contact, Julie Kettner, at email@example.com or 508-481-3568 ext. 250.